Monday, January 31, 2011

Extra Credit...Perhaps?

I am at a loss for blogging inspiration, so I will use this time to brown-nose and get some brownie points with the professor.  Knowing that Prof. Macek is a fan of classic punk music, I would like to take the time to wish Johnny Rotten (John Joseph Lydon) a happy birthday today.  Johnny Rotten was the lead singer for the legendary punk group The Sex Pistols he is 55 years old today.  He has made recent news for expressing his distaste for, one of my favorites, Jay-Z.  We agree to disagree, but happy birthday nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. I commend your pandering for extra points and want to add "nicely done." I hope it works!
    Also I really like the look and layout of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon-- No extra credit points but I appreciate the shout out to good ole Johnny Rotten. I actually saw him perform with Public Image Limited (P.I.L) at the House of Blues last year. I was expecting to be disappointed -- the House of Blues is where great acts go to die-- but was surprised by the band's energy. And for the record, I like Jay-Z too...

    ReplyDelete