Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Obama Interruptions

Wow, has it been a week already? I guess I lost the groove, time to pull the rip cord.  Well it's that time of year again, time for the Prez to give a lengthy speech about all the things he would like to change, but realistically can't, and in doing so, messing up my television viewing schedule.  "Modern Family" is supposed to come on tonight, but it won't because Obama has to rehash the incidents of Tucson, rehash the Health Care repeal attempt, and lay down the foundation for his re-election bid next year.  I guess I have no other options but to read Dr. Macek's assigned readings.  Nope, thank god for ESPN!

1 comment:

  1. if you want the State of the Union to be more interesting, i propose a drinking game: take a drink each time there's an awkward pause from Obama as he waits for applause.

    ReplyDelete